Scottie dogs are so cute which is the inspiration for this sweet Scottie dog mini pillow pattern. This little pillow is so quick and easy to create which makes it the perfect project for beginners.
You will need:
Two sheets of white felt 12” x 9”
Black felt 7” x 6”
Black cotton thread
White embroidery floss
One ribbon bow
Needle, pins and scissors
Craft glue (optional)
- Download the template and cut out.
- Pin the paper template to black felt and cut out your dog.
- Pin the dog to the centre of one white felt sheet (landscape) and sew in place with black cotton thread using back stitch. Or you can use straight stitch if you prefer.
4. Position the ribbon bow to the neck area and secure with one or two stitches. Alternatively you can glue the bow using craft glue.
5. Next, place the decorated felt sheet on top of the second white felt sheet and pin together. Using three strands of white embroidery floss start sewing the sheets together using blanket stitch. Leave a gap and fill with polyester stuffing.
6. Finally, continue to sew the gap closed.
Finished! How cute is he?
I hope you enjoyed making your Scottie dog pillow.
This pattern is for personal use only.